Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Teen Tuesday: Third Edition!

Hey, so these are the books I've read since last Tuesday. Which isn't as much as usual, and I have not idea why . . .
  1. Saving Zoë by Alyson Noël
  2. Bad Girls Club by Judy Gregerson
  3. Gingerbread by Rachel Cohn
  4. How Not To Be Popular by Jennifer Ziegler
(All the reviews are below this post besides How Not To Be Popular by Jennifer Ziegler, which I will have up after this hopefully.)

This is what I like best about the books above:

Best Character: Cyd Charisse in Gingerbread by Rachel Cohn and Destiny in Bad Girls Club by Judy Gregerson.
Best Plot: Bad Girls Club by Judy Gregerson.
Best Setting: How Not To Be Popular by Jennifer Ziegler.
Best Writing: Saving Zoë by Alyson Noël and Bad Girls Club by Judy Gregerson

Winning Book-Bad Girls Club by Judy Gregerson.

Bad Girls Club is an exceptional book. It was perfect in many ways, but also very very sad. Incredibly sad. But worth the read. I would recommend you read this book as soon as possible.

Now, on to the books I plan to read.

Well, the very nice Daria Snadowsky had sent me her book, Anatomy of a Boyfriend, to review. It was released last year but the paperback will be on sale at the end of September. So I plan on reading that next for Daria. I also still have one more book that I haven't read that I had gotten from the library about . . . two weeks ago? It's House of Dance by Beth Kephart (Which I heard The Story Siren is giving away three signed(?) copies of this book on her blog.) which I plan to read after Daria's book. Then I hope I have those books from the library come in that I wanted: Shrimp and Cupcake by Rachel Cohn and The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson and Chasing Windmills by Catherine Ryan Hyde. It appears as though only Shrimp by Rachel Cohn is the only book In Transit though, and maybe Cupcake by Rachel Cohn. I'm running out of books to read in all of my libraries . . . I wish I were a billionaire like that tagged thing that was going around this week, then I would be able to open up an actual bookstore in this town, and then I'd be able to get books without paying for shipping. But now, I pretty much have to stick to waiting for the libraries I live around at getting books to read then . . .

Well, I guess that's it for this week . . .

~Kelsey
P.S. Look for my new blog I made for reviewing movies, which reminds me I have two movies to review, here. And my new Discussion Forum which I have started a book club, that's coming along nicely, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good? Bad? Ugly? I don't care as long as you tell me!

(P.S. You might have to double click.)