So I just realized I reached my 100th post, yesterday I think, and I didn't even realize it until now! So I figured, why not have a contest? Great idea, right? So here's the details.
All you have to do is comment on this post with your email address, I will try to confirm it with you. I would also like it if you could tell me your favorite book and your favorite author, for recommendation reasons, I'm running out of books to read.
The contest will run about two in a half weeks. The deadline is Friday, September 5th at midnight EST. I can only ship in the US, sorry!
Now for the prize. I have six books on my bookshelf in very good condition that I doubt I will reread. So you will have a chance for winning your choice of one of those. Some of the books are ARC versions also. The books are:
- ARC Version-Chloe Doe by Suzanne Phillips
- I Heart You, You Haunt Me by Lisa Schroeder
- Such a Pretty Girl by Laura Wiess
- ARC-The Big Game of Everything by Chris Lynch
- ARC-Jet Set by Carrie Karasyov and Jill Kargman
- Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Comment on the review for the books and you get another entry.
Announce it on your blog, facebook, whatever, another entry for each just give me the link.
Make a banner saying Reading Keeps You Sane and my url, and paste it on your blog, get five extra entries.
So that's about it.