What was I doing 10 years ago?
- Let's see . . . I think I was living in Michigan, or I was traveling from Michigan to Minnesota to California to see my grandparents before my family and I moved all the way to Germany for the next four years. I was still pretty young.
What are five things on my to-do list today?
- Finish Gingerbread by Rachel Cohn.
- Write a review for Gingerbread by Rachel Cohn.
- Start How Not To Be Popular by Jennifer Ziegler.
- Call my dad to find out if he's in Alabama yet.
- Watch the Olympics and one other show.
Snacks I enjoy:
- Salami, cream cheese and a cracker all together, yum!
Places I've lived:
- Texas (Born, 1 place)
- Michigan (1 place)
- Germany (1 place)
- California (2 places)
- Minnesota ( Live now, 2 places)
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Buy a big house for my family to live in with a humongous library with a beanbag chair to read in and a big lush green fenced in yard for our three dogs and a huge kitchen that can clean itself, with a big bedroom with my own bathroom for myself of course and a huge room for my mom to scrapbook in.
- Buy my dad a g.p.s.unit.
- Buy my mom a new car.
- Buy every single book I read.
- Donate to all the libraries with in a 50 mile radius, not including the ones in Canada, who I always had requested books from.
- Start a family business of opening a bookstore with a huge YA section. :)
- Go shopping and get a whole new and thick wardrobe.
- Go to college and get the top degree I can get.
- Have my brother go to college to do whatever he wants to do for a career.
- Have a summer long family vacation that's been long awaited for.
- Travel, travel, travel.
The Book Muncher
Just Blinded Book Reviews
Chick Lit Teens
Liv's Book Reviews
Midnight Twilight's Book Blog