Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Teen Tuesday: Second Edition

I've read a lot of books this past week, which is really good for me since sometimes I don't even read a book in a week. Here are the books I've read in order:

1-The Big Game of Everything by Chris Lynch
2-Oh. My. Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs
3-Alpha Dog by Jennifer Ziegler
4-Read My Lips by Teri Brown
5-Switch by Carol Snow
6-Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
(All the reviews are below except Breaking Dawn)

This is what I like best about the books above:

Best Character: Bella Swan and Edward Cullen but he's not the main character . . . in Breaking Dawn
Best Plot: Read My Lips
Best Setting: Oh. My. Gods.
Best Writing: Breaking Dawn

Winning Book-Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer.

Breaking Dawn is such an unexpected, incredible, fantastic, breathtaking (I could go on forever) book it's amazing . . .

Now what I plan on reading this week:

I think I'll be starting Saving Zoe by Alyson Noel today or maybe Gingerbread by Rachel Cohn, I'm not sure yet. I still have to read all the other books that were on my other post and I just might finish those this week. Actually I'm sure I'll be finishing those books this week, and then I'll need more . . . I guess I should pressure my dad into ordering those books we've been planning on since the beginning of the summer or even before that. But I really want to get Generation Dead by Daniel Waters, Confessions of a Triple Shot Betty by Jody Gehrmann and Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson and I really want to start the Violet series by Melissa Walker so I want to order those also. I'm also getting Bad Girls by Alex McAuley in Bookmooch soon. I've been wanting to read a book by Alex McAuley forever but of course my libraries i live by don't have it and I've been to scared that I'd not like his(her?) writing so I haven't bought it but I'm so happy finaling getting this book. It sounds really interesting, all though I rather of gotten Oblivion Road to read first but oh, well.

Now I have to go so I can go see Mamma Mia! today . . .

~Kelsey

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I really want to read Triple Shot Betty!! I read an excerpt and it seemed really good. You know what I think I'm going to see if my library has it.

    -May

    Oh and thank you for adding me to your blog roll. I didn't even know until now. I'll add you right now! :D

    ReplyDelete

Good? Bad? Ugly? I don't care as long as you tell me!

(P.S. You might have to double click.)