Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Head's Up

Hey Everybody!

My blog is undergoing some changes with the template. So if everything looks different, don't worry. It's on purpose. It is almost Autumn so there's a change should so some good, right? Well, it should be going good soon.

~Kelsey

EDIT: Okay, it's up and running! It's much brighter, so it's not as gloomy when autumn and winter come! It's going to take some time to get used to, but I really like it. Thanks to my mom for doing this! Tell me what you think in a comment.

8 comments:

  1. I love the header! I love the orange of they layout, it's one of my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout as a whole, but the gray on the sidebar and on the blogs is kind of depressing...

    But other than that I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am completely in love with the header! Where'd ya get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG i just saw the header and it's fabulous! How did you do that!? Your mom has some crazy awesome skills!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I changed the body and sidebar so that it didn't appear Grey. It's actually a light blue in the same hue as the rest of the blog, but with a hint of pattern to enhance that.

    Glad you girls like the new look!

    *Mom*

    ReplyDelete

Good? Bad? Ugly? I don't care as long as you tell me!

(P.S. You might have to double click.)