Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Teaser Tuesday!

Thanks to Hope for posting a Teaser Tuesday, I found this really cool thing called Teaser Tuesday. Here's how it works.


Rules:

  1. Grab your current read.
  2. Let the book fall open to a random page.
  3. Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  4. You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  5. Please avoid spoilers!
The Book: The Adoration Of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson.

Random Page Number: 88

Sentence one: The dirt must be removed carefully so as not to damgae the ancient stones beneath it.

Sentence two: I notice he works close by my side, even though there is a long wall of dirt to remove.

That's pretty fun.

~Kelsey

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I'm a few days late, but I just today discovered your awesome little corner of the web.
    Here's my add...


    From PG 362 in Deborah Cooke's KISS OF FURY

    "They rolled across the sky,
    claws locked together and tails slashing."

    "Sparks flew as part of the display shorted out and smoke rose from the Slayer's bruised and fallen form."


    -Rebekah

    littleminx at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete

Good? Bad? Ugly? I don't care as long as you tell me!

(P.S. You might have to double click.)