Friday, February 13, 2009

Mad at Myself . . .

You want to know why? Because I left my book, Swoon, in the Woods Room first hour yesterday, and since my teacher goes to the elementary school after second hour, I couldn't get it. I was going to get it this morning, but I'm sick and am staying home. So I can't. The worst part is there was less then 100 pages in it and I won't see it until Tuesday because of President's Day. So, I'm not done with Swoon, but I am reading Death By Latte as you can see in the right sidebar.

Anyhow, sorry for the rant. Just felt I had to get it out there.

Toodles!

5 comments:

  1. Ugh, I hate when I forget things - especially books! :( As long as it's still waiting for your return...

    cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks. You're still better off than one of my exes, who once left a book he was almost finished with in a restaurant in Wisconsin (while traveling). The things that happen to separate a book lover from a book they've almost finished . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really sucks. I hate it when I get to close to the end and then lose the book or forget it somewhere. Once I was on the last chapter of a book and my sister hid it...and then forgot where it was! I freaked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats bad. I forget things sometimes too. And its total sucks.

    ReplyDelete

Good? Bad? Ugly? I don't care as long as you tell me!

(P.S. You might have to double click.)