Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Books Read in January 2009


January:
  1. Mackenzie, Lost and Found by Deborah Kerbel (256 pages)
  2. Marked by PC Cast and Kristin Cast (320 pages)
  3. How to Ditch You Fairy by Justine Larbalestier (320 pages)
  4. Courage in Patience by Beth Fehlbaum (352 pages)
  5. The Comeback Season by Jennifer E. Smith (256 pages)
  6. Stealing Heaven by Elizabeth Scott (320 pages)
  7. Generation Dead by Daniel Waters (400 pages)
  8. Fade by Lisa McMann (256 pages)
  9. Evermore by Alyson Noel (320 pages)
  10. Cracked Up To Be by Courtney Summers (224 pages)
  11. Death by Bikini by Linda Gerber (240 pages)
  12. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen (382 pages)
  13. Shelter Me by Alex McAulay (288 pages)
So in the month of February, I read 13 books. That is a pretty good month, I'd say. About 3 and a quarter books a week on average. My favorite this month is Along for the Ride, #12. My second favorite had to be Fade, #8. and I couldn't possible pick a third. But my least favorite would definitely by Shelter Me, #13. I haven't written reviews for all of them yet, and some you won't even see until closer to the release date. But, anyhow, I read approx. 3934 pages.

I read 5 books in my YA 2009 Challenge, so I'm really happy about that!

I plan to do these every month. So look for the next one in the first week of March!

4 comments:

  1. You read some really brilliant books this month, I'm so jealous you got Along For the Ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So in the month of February you really have read 13 books already? Or did you just mean Jan.? he he. Good job on 13 books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Evermore. Idk if i can wait to July to get the 2nd one. :(

    ReplyDelete

Good? Bad? Ugly? I don't care as long as you tell me!

(P.S. You might have to double click.)