Saturday, September 27, 2008

Yay! I Was Reviewed, Twice!

My good friend Chelsie over a Read, Read, Read had inte(re)viewed me and she posted the Inte(re)view today! I had an awesome time and it was so cool to really talk so deep on one particular book, and getting interviewed was a huge plus, because, really, who doesn't liked getting interviewed. Especially about books?


She inte(re)viewed me on the totally awesome book Gone by Michael Grant that I read late this summer and thought it was awesome so, head on over to Chelsie's awesome blog Read, Read, Read to read the Inte(Re)View!

Also, Carol of Bookluver-Carol's Reviews posted the reviewer interview I did awhile ago. I had an awesome time and you can learn a bit more about me. So check that out also!

1 comment:

Good? Bad? Ugly? I don't care as long as you tell me!

(P.S. You might have to double click.)