Sunday, October 5, 2008

YA YNot?

Everybody who subscribes to Teensreadtoo.com newsletter should of gotten an email yesterday from Jen Wardrip aka "The Genius". Jen has made a social network on Ning and it is called YA YNot. There are a bunch of authors there and a awesome way to communicate with them about their books. YA YNot is the Social Network for Teensreadtoo.com which if you haven't heard of it already, well, you must be living under a rock. Teensreadtoo.com is an awesome site with YA book reviews and a HUGE contest everymonth where a ton of authors participate to donate their books and with everything you need or want to know about YA books. I came across Teensreadtoo.com awhile ago, near when I first started my blog, and have been going back to it numerous time.


View my page on YA YNot?


So I suggest, if you haven't already, go check this site out and communicate in the discussions with everyone who loves YA books. I did. Click here for YA YNot.

1 comment:

Good? Bad? Ugly? I don't care as long as you tell me!

(P.S. You might have to double click.)