Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"Waiting On" Wednesday (27)

Bite Me by Melissa Francis August 2009

AJ Ashe isn't a typical seventeen-year-old vampire (as if there is such a thing as ‘typical!’) Her ex-boyfriend is now her stepbrother. Her two BFFs are in a huge fight and AJ’s caught in the middle. She's totally framed for cheating on a Lit test. And now, apparently, the fate of humankind lies in her little undead hands. Like that's fair. What ever happened to the good old days when all a vampire girl had to worry about was the occasional zit and hiding her fetish for necks?

7 comments:

  1. Nice choice, I really want to read this one too. It looks really cool and quite amusing actually. The summary made me laugh at least and that's really good, I like humor. And sooo interesting about her new stepbrother being her ex-BF. Haven't read about that one before so cool.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting! I've heard about this one before, and it does sound amusing like Lauren posted above. And the smoothness of the cover model's hair is just insane...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like something I'd like to get a taste of bahahaha. Wouldn't mind reading this one at all, love when the protagonist's life is complete chaos - makes mine feel much more sedate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this book, esp its cover. And the synopsis? Even better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book looks so good!
    I will definitely read this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was hooked at "her ex-boyfriend is now her stepbrother". Sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Good? Bad? Ugly? I don't care as long as you tell me!

(P.S. You might have to double click.)