Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Excuses . . .

. . . of why I haven't posted anything since last Thursday.

  • I went to a movie and shopping on Friday. (Terminator was goooood.)
  • I had to get ready for my trip to LA on Saturday.
  • I went on my trip to LA with a spontaneous decision to go straight to LA instread of spending two days in Santa Barbara on Sunday. And I went to Knott's Berry Farm for a few hours.
  • I was at Disneyland all day, in fact it is 11 PM and I just got back from being up at 7 AM this morning.
  • I am moving hotels tomorrow, going on a celebrity homes tour and possibly the zoo.
And yes, I am sunburned and I had a ton of fun. I took videos on my grandfathers camcorder, so you possibly might see those sometime.

4 comments:

  1. That sounds really good!
    Have a lot of fun^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're having a good time. Enjoy the rest of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky, my summer starts at the end of the week after exams. Even then, not a lot of things will happen for me. =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, going to Disneyland is a good excuse for not blogging. I've never been and I'd love to go someday. I hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Good? Bad? Ugly? I don't care as long as you tell me!

(P.S. You might have to double click.)