Friday, June 19, 2009

Tenner Covers

Because I'm having trouble keeping track of all the wonderful Tenner's covers that keep on coming in the open, I thought I would share them all in one post. (And because I'm obsessed with the tenners. Shhh!)

Scones and Sensibility by Lindsay Eland
The Naughty List by Suzanne Young

Princess Fo Hire by Lindsey Leavitt
The Dark Days of Hamburger Halpin by Josh Berk


The Mark by Jen Nadol
The Dark Divine by Bree Despain

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Escape The Tiger by Laura Manivong

Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves
Three Rivers Rising by Jame Richards

The Line by Teri Hall
The Secret Year by Jennifer R. Hubbard

Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore
All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab


Leaving Gee's Bend by Irene Latham
Sea
by Heidi R. Kling


The Snowball Effect by Holly Nicole Hoxter
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting

So that's it. Thank you Miss Angie Frazier for the help with naming off all of whom had shown their covers. She named a few that I couldn't find a good image of, so if you have a cover that is shown but not above, please send me a good image of it and I will put it on up.

23 comments:

  1. I love all these covers!!

    But Hush Hush isn't a Tenner book- it's out in October of this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technically, but I think she's still a tenner tenner? I dunno. I love the cover though. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post Kelsey. I am in love with all the Tenners covers. <3 I can't wait for more of their covers to come out! 2010 is going to be awesome with all these books! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite ones are the one from HUSH HUSH and The Dark Divine ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA! As soon as I have *official* permission (although we all know it's out there on my ARC!) to share, I'll let you know!!! =)

    But aren't these cover all GORGEOUS????

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WANT THEM ALL! Such gorgeous covers! hmmm and the secret year looks so sexy! yum

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! 2010 will be a wonderful year for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! And just between us, I obsess over your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesomee. I can't wait for 2010. 2009 has been (and still will be) an amazing year for books though. It just keeps getting better and BETTER.

    I really want to read sooo many of these.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for highlighting us!
    You bloggers are so sweet. =))

    -Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post, except now you makes me want them all when they aren't out yet....must sigh.....

    I can't wait for Scones and Sensibility and Bleeding Violet! I am stalking them down!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just emailed my editor to make sure it's okay to share (even though I, um, already posted those pics of my arcs). When I hear back, I'll send it to you asap!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, everyone's covers are totally gorgeous. Thanks for showing them off all together! Becca's still a Tenner in spirit, even though HUSH, HUSH's pub date has been moved up, so it's totally appropriate that she's up there.

    P.S. We love that you're obsessed with our books, because so are we. Lots of book love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got chills seeing all these covers together! And, yes, Anna is right. Once a Tenner, always a Tenner :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, wow, like I wasn't psyched ENOUGH to be part of this wonderful group of writers! ;-) Seriously, all of these covers are gorgeous! Yay for Tenner love!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah, I'm psyched to see all these together too! So awesome! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow. Its so exciting to see all the Tenners covers and ARCs coming out. I can only hope my cover will be as pretty. And I can't wait to read them all.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such pretty covers. Thanks for putting them all in one place! There are a bunch here I've never seen before...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, this is way cool to see them all together. Thank you for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  20. yay! Esp because I know a couple of those authors!

    thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These look great! Now I look forward to reading them!

    Judy H.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! I think this is the first time I've seen my cover on a blog (besides my own)! So exciting, and in such good company...

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Good? Bad? Ugly? I don't care as long as you tell me!

(P.S. You might have to double click.)