Monday, June 22, 2009

Announcement About OTO

On The Outside (OTO) is being postponed for the time. I don't have the time to get to authors about it and get everything scheduled. I have a few scheduled and they might pop up every few times, but for now it is postponed for the time being of my vacation.

But I'm also open to authors who want to do any, all you have to do is email me (preferably with it done already!). But all you have to do is answer this question with a guest blog size post thingy: How did the title and/or cover of your newest book come to be? If you need more help with it, you can read the ones I have already done here.

Anyone can do this! Old books, books that aren't out yet. books that just came out, whatever! Just email me and I'll get it set up! It's a great way to promote your book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good? Bad? Ugly? I don't care as long as you tell me!

(P.S. You might have to double click.)