Thursday, June 11, 2009

Guest Blog By ME

Over at Heather Zundel's awesome blog, The Secret Adventures of WriterGirl! Heather is out of town for two weeks this summer for a humanitarian aid trip in Thialand and to fill up that space she asked fellow book bloggers to do some guest posts! There are some great guest blogs up and you should definitely check them out, especially mine, which is posted TODAY!

Heather gave me absolute freedom on what I wanted to write about and I decided to write about the awesome friends I have made since I started my blog, so be sure to check it out and check out the others too!

1 comment:

  1. you have received an award from my blog! Check it out here!

    http://mustandlustforbooks.blogspot.com/2009/06/lemonade-blogger-award.html

    Amber

    ReplyDelete

Good? Bad? Ugly? I don't care as long as you tell me!

(P.S. You might have to double click.)