Thursday, July 2, 2009

Because I'm Bored . . .

. . . I thought I would share this with you, if you do not know already.

On the left sidebar I have a new gadget that lists all the books that I have read since school ended for me. I'm updating it frequently, and I must say that I am doing very well. This past week alone I read more then I had the entire summer! But anyhow, if you want to keep track with me on the books I'm reading and stuff, then just view there every couple of times. *coughgooglereaderscough*

So far I've read 14 books. I'm on my 15th My Big Nose and Other Natural Disasters by Sydney Salter. And just because I'll post the list of books that I have to read this summer. And keep in mind these are only the books that I have with me in CA, I have much more at home in MN. Some are abv. It might shrink as the summer progresses.

Skinned
LYHYMY
Same Difference
Dull Boy
Blss
LA Candy
Forest of Hands and Teeth
Wherever Nina Lies
Braless in Wonderland (half read already)
Jessica's Guide
Demon's Lexicon
Paparazzi Princess
Death by Denim
My Big Nose and Other Natural Disasters
Shrinking Violet
What Would Emma Do?
Sisters in Sanity
Prada and Prejudice
Me My Elf and I
The Center of the Universe (Yep, that would be me)
Three Little Words
Bleed
Two Way Street
Artichokes Heart
Lipstick Apology
sea Change
Wanderlust (Half Read already)
Being Nikki
The Naughty List

3 comments:

  1. I envy you, I am still forcing my way through a book I had for nearly a month. ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a great list. I should probably make a list so I know what I need to read. Also, there is an award for you at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list! I've read Two Way street. Pretty good. Not best but entertaining enough.

    ReplyDelete

Good? Bad? Ugly? I don't care as long as you tell me!

(P.S. You might have to double click.)