Sunday, September 14, 2008

New Forum! and Updates.

Hey Everyone!

I'm switching my forum over to Invisionfree bacause we've been getting a ton of advertisements and such, some of it not appropriate, so hopefully it'll work there. Also, if you didn't know yet, there is a Book Club we're hosting there. So, you should check that out. Click HERE for the forum.

Also, look out for my review of Where People Like Us Live by Patricia Cumbie either tomorrow or Tuesday. I have some things to say about this book.

Also, I plan to read Pretty Things by Sarra Manning and maybe (maybe!) read All We Know of Heaven by Jacquelyn Mitchard or Fabulous Terrible by Sophie Talbot or The Debs by Susan McBride, it depends what I feel like, but look for those soon.

Also, I should have an interview with upcoming debut author Kitty Keswick author of Freaksville, releasing soon. Well, as soon as I get the interview questions out.

So yeah, that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good? Bad? Ugly? I don't care as long as you tell me!

(P.S. You might have to double click.)