Thursday, July 31, 2008

Three Quick Notes

Hi! Here are three new announcments/notes/updates I wanted to make.

1) So I just wanted to tell you that from the release of the trailer, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, yesterday, it is the top trailer at Imdb.com. (There's a picture of Harry Potter/Daniel Radcliffe and straight to the right there is a orange/green box for Xbox live top trailers. Harry is the top!) Is anyone else as psyched as me?

2) J.K. Rowling's new book, The Tales of Beedle The Bard, is up for pre-order today! Yay! The release of the book is December 4th, 2008. Five tales and only one is already told from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, The Tale of the Three Brothers. Who's going to pre-order this? Here's the awesome cover:


3) There is an awesome new article from Twilight Saga author, Stephenie Meyer in USA Today. Click here for the article. What do you think? Five books in one year?

~Kelsey

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god I am sooo excited about the new HP movie! This so weird I just got an email from Borders telling me about this and then I came to your blog and BAM it's right here. Isn't that so weird? I'm definitley ordering this especially for my sister (she's a HP fanatic). Wow this is the most Harry Potter news I heard for a while now.

    Now I'm off to read the news article you linked!

    Thanks
    May

    ReplyDelete

Good? Bad? Ugly? I don't care as long as you tell me!

(P.S. You might have to double click.)