Saturday, May 3, 2008

Another Meme?

So, I have been tagged, yet again, by Liv from Liv's Book Reviews.

Rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people and post a comment to the person who tagged you once you've posted your three sentences.

This one sounds a lot more fun then the last one.

MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT YET READ THE LAST 2 HARRY POTTER BOOKS!




So the book closest to me is Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows. I'm not reading it at the moment but my book is upstairs and this one was in the room next to me, so here is goes:

He cleared his throat. "I am here, as I'm sure you know, because of Albus Dumbledore's will." Harry, Ron, and Hermione looked at one another.

Hmm, I remember that part, it's making want to read this book again. Oh, crap, that's not good, I have too many books lined up now as it is...

So, I tag:

Leanna at Leanna's Dreamland
Rachel at Muffins. And. Books.
Kristen at The Fox Reads
Tasha at And Another Book Read
and. . . The Book Brat!

Hope you didn't get tagged already!


2 comments:

  1. Haha, everytime i see anything Harry Potter related it makes me want to read them all again. But I have too many books to read too.

    ReplyDelete

Good? Bad? Ugly? I don't care as long as you tell me!

(P.S. You might have to double click.)