Monday, September 28, 2009

Excellent Banned Book Week Post

I'll go ahead now and direct you over to fellow book blogger, The Book Munchers, blog where she bravely takes on a post about the controversy for the book Castration Celebration by Jake Wizner, which was released in May from Random House.

I read this book over the summer after I bought it. I haven't reviewed it yet because it was on my personal bookshelf instead of review but I have to say that I did enjoy this book and I completely agree with what Rachael says in her post.

I haven't posted about Banned Books Week, but I'm sure it's safe to say that I like everybody else in the book blogging community am strongly against banning books.

I enjoyed reading Rachael's post and congratulate her for sharing it with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good? Bad? Ugly? I don't care as long as you tell me!

(P.S. You might have to double click.)