Sunday, August 9, 2009

IT'S FINALLY HERE!

The Lovely Bones Trailer!!!!! I've been waiting ever since I read the book for this over a year ago!




I CANNOT wait!!!! I loved this book so much when I first read it. It was actually the 10th or so book I reviewed on my blog. You can see the review here (But don't because it's so horrible!). It was written March of last year. Long ago. But still, if you have not read The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold, I definitely consider doing so now! And if you're still unsure (and haven't seen the second video yet) the director is Peter Jackson, who did the Lord of the Rings, hello?

Okay.... enough rambling. Someone sharing my excitement?!?!

7 comments:

  1. I share your excitement! I can't wait to see it, I just hope that they do the book justice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That trailer gave me goosebumps! I'll be sure to read it before the movie comes out!


    . . . I'm going to go watch it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even realize until reading an article about "District 9" that Peter Jackson directed this!

    L. Diane Wolfe “Spunk On A Stick”
    www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
    www.spunkonastick.net
    www.thecircleoffriends.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this the other day and went NUTS. I can't WAIT to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sharing your excitement! That was a great book. I can't wait to see what they do with the movie.

    Here's an award for your lovely site:

    http://theladybugreads.blogspot.com/2009/08/please-pass-lemonade.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww man, now I have another book to add to the ones I still have to read... this sounds like a really good book/movie.

    ReplyDelete

Good? Bad? Ugly? I don't care as long as you tell me!

(P.S. You might have to double click.)