Sunday, March 30, 2008

6 Random Things Meme!

Yes I have been tagged for the six random things Meme by Liv, and The Book Brat.

The Rules For The Meme:
1. You link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.

So here it goes...

1-I absolutley hate cherries. I hate the smell and the look and the taste. Ugh, I'm getting grossed out just by talking about them. Yuck!

2-I've been to half the United States, including Hawaii. I have also lived in 4 different states, Texas-born there, Michigan, California, and am now living in Minnesota. I have also lived in Germany for about 4 years. I've lived in approximately 8 different houses and 7 different towns. I have been to 5 different schools too. (My dad was in the Military.)

3-Umm...I just started to wear glasses last June. There blue with no frame on the bottom part. If you even needed to know that.

4-I am a really good speller. At my last school I was one of the top 5 spellers in my grade and unfortunatley led me to particapating in the Spelling Bee two years in a row!

5-My FAVORITE movie of all time is The Parent Trap, not the older version either, the one with Lindsay Lohan in it. Since it first came out I've probably seen it more then 50 times, no joke, maybe even a hundred times. Whenever it's on the TV I have to watch it. Even though it drives my parents and brother CRAZY! I don't even know why I like it so much either, I just do.

6-So, my birthday is November 17th and oddly enough ALL my aunts and uncles (which are all on my dad's side of the family) were born in November and my dad was born December 5th, just 5 days late. And my Great-Grandmother, on my moms side, was born June 17th. My parents were married on January 17th. Isn't that really weird. November and the number 17 is like the lucky things for my family. Cool, huh?

Ahh so I am finally done! I have only tagged 5 people because everybody else has already been tagged!!!

I tagged:

SarahSue94
Stargirl
Leeleesha
Cassidy
Fox

Sorry 'bout that!

2 comments:

  1. Ah... I had no idea you had a blog here, too. =D Now I know...

    It was really hard to think of anybody to tag, though, because everybody has done that one already =P

    (Except, of course, for me... lol)

    Nice blog, though... I'm adding you to my blogroll. ;)

    ~Chelsie~

    ReplyDelete

Good? Bad? Ugly? I don't care as long as you tell me!

(P.S. You might have to double click.)