Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Teen Tuesday: Edition-I-Still-Have-No-Idea

Hello! This will be quick because I need to go take a shower before I hit the sack and I want to go to bed earlier tonight since I didn't sleep last night, so the books I've read this week are:

  • I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone by Stephanie Kuehnert
  • Dream Factory by Brad Barkley and Heather Hepler
  • Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld
  • Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott
Can you believe I read four books this week? I can't, well, I guess I can since I had a four-day-weekend. They were all really good and the reviews for the last three should all be up before this weekends over. I was actualyl surprised when I got Living Dead Girl in the mail today, and finished it in three hours, because I had no idea I signed up for it or anything..but BookDivas had sent it to me, so I was all for it. I was REALLY excited and read it straight away.

So, this week I hope to get to....Hmm....I Know It's Over by CK Kelly Martin, Skin Deep by EM Crane, and maybe The Blonde of The Joke by Bennett Madison. But that's about it.

Also, don't forget to check out my Halloween/Birthday contest on my blog, click here to direct you to the info about it.

Until next week....

1 comment:

  1. THats pretty amazing !! 4 books in a week ..lol.. I jurs read like 3 last week!! I just can't get my mind out of books. When ever i read it, i just can't put it down :(

    ReplyDelete

Good? Bad? Ugly? I don't care as long as you tell me!

(P.S. You might have to double click.)