- Guyaholic by Carolyn Mackler
- Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott
- How To Build A House by Dana Reinhardt
- Fabulous Terrible (Adventures of You) by Sophie Talbot
- Project 17 by Laurie Faria Stolarz
- Model: A Memoir by Cheryl Diamond.
- Best Character: Tie=Cheryl Diamond in Model/Kate Brown in Perfect You
- Best Plot: Project 17 by Laurie Faria Stolarz
- Best Setting: Tie=Project 17/Model
- Best Writing: Elizabeth Scott-Perfect You
Well, what can I say? All the books above are fabulous, but those top three were terrific. All of the three were 5/5 stars. Very recommended.
Right now I'm reading I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone by Stephanie Kuehnert, I'm less then a 100 pages and find it addicting so far. I love Emily, she's a great character. So I should finish it this week. I have a lot of books I need to read....Hmmm....let's see, the books I plan to read in the next week are: Dream Factory by Brad Barkley and Heather Hepler and Skin Deep by EM Crane and if I'm lucky, Outside Beauty by Cynthia Kadohata. Check out my blog today for an interview with Jennifer Ziegler and also, you might want to check out my blog on Friday. . .
But in other news, is anybody doing the 24 Hr. Read-A-Thon this Saturday? I might. Though it might be hard. Also, tomorrow is my Friday! Yay! I get a four day weekend this week! Aren't I lucky?!?! but guess WHY we get the two days off? Hunting! Though, I'm not apart of it. But I live in Minnesota and EVERYBODY hunts, which is kind of cool becasue you get two days off. So yay me! More reading time!
What are you doing this weekend?