Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Rise of Renegade X by Chelsea Campbell Cover! Plus: Calling All Tenners!

It's here! It's here! And to quote Khy, It's EFFING FIERCE! Love it!
Also, I just wanted to do a shout out to any soon-to-be authors who have their debut books coming out in 2010 who read this blog. I just wanted to let you know, if you haven't heard of this awesome community, or you have an is too nervous to join, about this INCREDIBLE YA livejournal community for the debut authors of 2010 called the, if it's not obvious enough, Tenners. Anyway, there last day to join in this Thursday, so hurryhurryhurry! You do not want to miss out on the stalking/fangirling/drooling that us bloggers do over your debut books. I don't know about the rest of you bloggers, but I *heart* debut* books.

Here's the post where the awesome tenner, Lindsey Leavitt, tells you a bit of details and gives you the link to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good? Bad? Ugly? I don't care as long as you tell me!

(P.S. You might have to double click.)