Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to School I Go . . .

So today is the first day of school. I'm starting my freshmen year of high school. I'm not really nervous about being in High School because my High School is grades 7-12 so I've unofficially been in High School for two years now, but now I'm officially in High School. Now is when it really counts towards everything. I have to start racking up those credits and doing the best I can, that part I think is the part I'm the most nervous about.

My schedule somewhat sucks. I have gym/health the first hour of the day. Gym should seriously be illegal in the first hour of the school, really. But whatever. I get to do a whole year of Art though which I am extremely excited for. I haven't done Art since the first semester of seventh grade.

Anyway, wish me luck. I have posts scheduled from now until Friday while I get adjusted to getting up at 6:30 again.

5 comments:

  1. You'll be fine! Although gym first thing is rough. At least it's not immediately after lunch!

    L. Diane Wolfe “Spunk On A Stick”
    www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for your first year of high school! I go back for my last year tomorrow. Getting up is going to be hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it goes well - today is my first day of university, so we will both have lots to do today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow-I honestly thought you were much older!!
    Don't worry about racking up credits-I know people make it sound like a Major Deal, but it's really not that bad. I'm sure you'll do great!
    I'm starting to go to the gym before hitting school, so I know kind of how you feel. Ugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started my freshman year last week. It's not so bad, yet(:

    ReplyDelete

Good? Bad? Ugly? I don't care as long as you tell me!

(P.S. You might have to double click.)