Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Trailer! (I am Hyperventilating!)




OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am HYPERVENTILATING!!!! I have been waiting since The Order of the Phoenix since this trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am actually, well hopefully going to see this for my birthday since it comes out on the 21st of November and my birthday is the 17th of November. So yeah!!!! I still can't breath very well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, okay, the trailer isn't much but it's a step closer, right? Tell me what you think! (Thanks to The Queen B at The Queens Mind for sharing!)

~Kelsey

(OMG! I can't even type right now! I had to even spell check, which I never do.)

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!!!!!!!!!!

    I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!

    *deep breath*

    I'm going to love this movie... I can already tell...

    ReplyDelete

Good? Bad? Ugly? I don't care as long as you tell me!

(P.S. You might have to double click.)