Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Bookshelves!

So, Taren shared hers and wanted us to share ours. So here are my bookshelves. You might be surprised, or not. But here they are.

This is my review books on the top, and on the bottom are my personal books to read. Not as much, right? Don't mind the bear figurines on the top, I've been collecting them since I was a baby.

This is my one and only bookshelf. There's none on the bottom shelf because my cats like to lay there. Which is actually why I have books in the shelves on my dresser. On the top on the bookshelf is a container full of bookmarks, and stacks of library books.

This is it all. And you can see my cat, Tupelo, in the bottom of it. Are you surprised? Or no?

And because I feel, the need. this is my bed room. I'm standing in the corner where my door and books are. My room's really small as you can see, but it's cozy.

Here's my other cat, Dasher, in the bottom shelf of my bookshelf, like I said. Sorry he looks so funny with his eyes closed and all.

Here's Tupelo again.

So, what'd you think? It's not all of my books, I'm lending out about 10 books right now.


15 comments:

  1. Kelsey - I love your cats! (I'm a big cat fan).

    Your books are so neat, your room looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh cute kitties.

    I love all your books. Swoon! Oh I want that one!

    I love your wall colors too. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. I love your bookshelves! And your bedspread too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool! and kelsey i think i might actually have some of those bear... do you have the ones for every month?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristi-Thanks, I have a lot, I'm not sure I have all of the ones for the months, but close I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww i want your kitties! they are so cute. I have stuffed animals on the bottom shelf of one of my bookcases. LOL I am a bit surprised you don't have more, but I love how everything is neat like people said. My room is small too, but it's sooo hard to fit things in it!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelsey - you and I have the same bedspread! Target?

    Once I saw it in an episode of America's Next Top Model, and two seconds later, I saw another bedspread that I got at IKEA in the same room!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ellie - That's cool! I saw it on America's Next Top Model also! I love it. Yeah, I my mom got it at Target for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your shelves -and recognize some favorites on there! I'm digging your wall colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your room is so pretty! I love the colours and your bed spread it so nice! I'm decorating my room at the moment, but it's not going to look as awesome as that!

    I want to share my book shelves. Hmmm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your kitties. And your bookshelves! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute! Love your books, your cats, and your room. The lime green makes me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cat looks exactly like my host family cat. They're just so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Good? Bad? Ugly? I don't care as long as you tell me!

(P.S. You might have to double click.)