Sunday, November 9, 2008

When I'm Gone

So, Steph of Reviewer X tagged me for this awesome play list meme. So here goes nothing. This play list has a little of every type of music I like: Country, Rock, Pop, Jazz, etc.

~~~

1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, Winamp, etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put the artist after a dash following the song name.
5. Put any comments in brackets.
6. Tag some lucky people to spread the disease.

How would you describe yourself?
Love Remains The Same-Gavin Rossdale

How do you feel today?
First Time-Lifehouse

What is your life’s purpose?
This Kiss-Faith Hill

What is your motto?
Serendipity-John Mayer

What do you think about very often?
Only Fooling Myself-Kate Voegele

What is your life story?
Black Balloon-The Goo Goo Dolls

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Shake It-Metro Station

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Feelings Show-Colbie Caillat

What will they play at your funeral?
Dani California-Red Hot Chili Peppers (Ha! That'll get a laugh.)

What is your hobby/interest?
Gunnin'-Hedley (Yeah, uh hmm, sure.)

If you could do anything right now, what would it be?
Intuition-Jewel

What do you want most of all?
Beer Run-Garth Brooks (Haha, riiiiggghhhhtttt......)

What is your greatest fear?
Walk A Little Straighter-Billy Currington

What is your darkest secret?
Addicted-Saving Abel (Addicted to what?!?!)

What is your favorite thing in the world?
Settlin'-Sugarland

If you could have one wish, what would you wish for?
The More Boys I Meet-Carrie Underwood

What is your theme song?
Old School-Hedley

The next time you hear this song (aside from now, that is), you must dance.
Mercy-OneRepublic

What will you post this as?
When I'm Gone-3 Doors Down

Okay, so I tag.....Allie (Just Listen Book Reviews), Liv (Liv's Book Reviews), and Carol (Book-Luver Carol's Reviews).

4 comments:

  1. It's okay, at my funeral they're singing Ohmygod You Guys from Legally Blonde: The Musical. I don't know if I should take that as a good or bad sign. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so much fun! hahah. Silly..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did 1 for myself too. Its so funny though :D

    ReplyDelete

Good? Bad? Ugly? I don't care as long as you tell me!

(P.S. You might have to double click.)