Tuesday, November 17, 2009

So....

....I feel terrible. Not like I'm sick or anything. I feel terrible that it's the middle of November (my birthday actually) and I haven't posted one thing yet.

I don't have much of an excuse but school and hanging out with friends (and if you knew me in real life you would understand this better), I joined this club thing at school that's been fun and I've learned a lot and has also kept me busy. But otherwise, I really have no reason other then that I just have been in a different mood that I haven't been in in a long time.

But anyway, I just made a goal that I am going to start posting again, starting with a few cover posts from the Tenners that I missed.

I know some of you probably don't like "Sorry I haven't been posting, I'll do it more, I promise" posts, but I did feel like I needed to explain where I've been. So, that's where this is coming from.

So keep a look out for a few posts soon, I'm going to go finish enjoying my birthday. :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kelsey.

    I hope you have the best of days, filled with all of your favorite things.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! I hope you enjoyed your day and got a lot of presents ;)

    ReplyDelete

Good? Bad? Ugly? I don't care as long as you tell me!

(P.S. You might have to double click.)